Speedlifter twist pro SDS
- Precise tool-free height adjustment of the handlebar by quick-release lever in just a few seconds
- Precise tool-free rotation of the handlebar 90 degrees left or right with locking bolts and quick release, in just a few seconds
- Angle adjustment of the stem 80 degrees with tool
- Simple, safe operation
- Constant alignment of the handlebar; over-extension safeguard
- Space-saving parking position of the bicycle
- Automatic-lock bolt for returning to driving position
- Integrated SDS-porch clamp for mounting accessories such as phone, lamp, GPS, cycling computer, and more
1 1/8" A-Head steering column aluminum without threat (inner Ø 24.4 or 24,6mm) or steel (inner Ø 25.4 mm). The minimum overhang of the steering column above the assembled A-Head must be 46 mm. Slotted metal steering column as described in the assembly instructions.
Retrofitting of Speedlifter twist pro SDS is possible on all bicycles with a 1 1/8"A-Head metal steering column (handlebar holder 31,8mm).